Thursday, March 15, 2007

For Real?!

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.

I actually think I look more like Shirley Temple, right? Haha... Beyonce?! For sure?! With that percentage rating, Beyonce sure is moving all the way to the left, to the left. Hehe... You should try this, it's really fun and quite surprising. I'm just lucky I didn't get a male celebrity as a look-alike... I tried it on some of my friends and I had a load of laughs. Try it and see for yourself... Good luck!

2 comments:

LostElf said...

wahahahahaha.. and i thot kristine hermosa was the most consistent look-alike?

"Marie-ism" said...

that, my friend, was when i used my grad pics... hehe... i posted it in my friendster account, just take a peek and it'll definitely blow you away... hehe...