Friday, March 23, 2007

What's in a Name?!

As I pedaled my way to shedding beau coup calories, an image of a modern-day Adonis appeared before my very eyes... Oh my goodness! Who is this vision of physical perfection? And why of all times, does he see me when I'm at my utmost worst (sweaty, shirt drenched and clinging to my far from sexy physique)?! You know, at that exact moment, I regretted ever liking ice cream and chocolates because they have molded me to what I am physically right now...

So I casually went to the logbook and tried to catch a glimpse of the name of the mysterious gym junkie... And to my surprise, he was also a member of the "TAN" dynasty (initials: W. Tan). What is with the boys of the TAN heritage that makes my heart flutter and my brain melt into a puddle of nothing? I swear! It's either I have huge crushes on them, or they become my good friends, or if I'm really lucky, they pursue me... As of now, I can think of five guys with the surname TAN who, in some way or another, have been connected to me in the past. Sheesh!

I really had a hard time working out because I was damn conscious at how my fats rolled when I did this or how my skin glistened with the droplets of sweat... But I sure am happy to see that my crush did notice me and even threw a smile my way... Whoopty doo!!!

1 comment:

LostElf said...

"need a hand?" ~ W. Tan

u had ur chance! darnit! :P